Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day: You and Me Together Could Do Anything Baby

When I hear a song I like, I tend to listen to it obsessively. My most recent favorite tune is Dave Matthews' "You and Me", which is the perfect song for Valentine's Day because it is not only a tribute to romantic love, which is lots of fun, but to enduring lasting love, which is one of the miracles of creation. Enjoy this version from the Grammys:


(when the kids are old enough we will teach them to fly... I LOVE it!)

6 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Dave Matthews is one of those singers that I never really followed, but I've liked just about everything I've heard from him. On the other side of the spectrum from this song, I recently discovered his song "Gravedigger" on Pandora. It's chillingly beautiful.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Jim,
Thanks for visiting! Yes, just about everything Dave Matthews puts out is really good.... I'll have to check out the other song...
Anne

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger o2bhiking said...

Nice, Anne! Happy Valentines Day! Romantic love and lasting love - two good things, I would say. Enjoy the day! Art

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Art,
Happy Valentine's Day! (belated!)

Anne

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Phillipe Copeland said...

you're blogging up a storm. Great to see.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Phillipe! I feel that I have been a bit neglectful of my blog, but the Fast is coming up, so there will be plenty of time for reading, thinking, meditating, and blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter