Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ten Years

Years ago I overhead a conversation my husband was having with a friend of ours. They were discussing a recent book of stories of "life after life" experiences. Scott, being an artist, talked about a part of the book where colors in heaven were described as not being reflected light but actually emanating from within. I recall Scott saying that maybe in the next world when they're handing out assignments, it would be his job to paint the raindrops. Sometimes I think of this when it's raining and I wonder if he's nearby with his paintbrush and luminous colors....

Scott painting Cape Hatteras lighthouse

Featured artist at Musikfest

Art show in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

On the Harley

Wedding in Lake Geneva, Switzerland

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Anne, I had no idea. He sounds like a truly incredible person. I'm so sorry for your loss.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger o2bhiking said...

I bet he is there with his brush, Anne, painting those raindrops.

It is so neat that your wedding was in Switzerland! It is so beautiful there.

It is cool that Scott was an artist. Having no artistic talent myself, I really admire that in people. I cannot fathom how someone can look at the same thing I do, and then paint or draw it. Art

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Sarah and Art, Thank you so much for your kind words. It's really nice to have such heart warming support...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter