Saturday, August 30, 2008

Biking Along the Lehigh River

Today we biked 13 miles along the Lehigh River from Sand Island in Bethlehem to Hugh Moore Park in Easton, and then biked the same route back. It was a surprisingly hot and humid day, but occasionally we would bike a refreshing distance under some shady and beautiful foliage. The bike trail is a mostly tree lined path with some pretty views of the river. After our ride we had some tasty Mexican food in downtown historic Bethlehem.

Along the river

Wildflowers in bloom

The bike trail in Hugh Moore Park

Purple flowers along the canal

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of this places...I like a lot your pictures.
I am from Peru, so sorry for my english.
the world is just so beautiful.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Thanks so much, glad you like my photos! I would love to see Peru, it's on my list of places to visit some day!
Anne

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger o2bhiking said...

Anne - it looks like a really nice day out in a pretty place. Glad it was fun. It was so humid yesterday here, too. Best, Art

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter