Sunday, November 18, 2007

First Snow!

This morning I woke up to our first snow of the season. The snow is falling in big, wet flakes and melting on impact. Although I love to be outdoors hiking, I cherish the change of seasons and the chance to sit inside by the fire for hours reading books, chatting with friends and family, and just generally puttering around the house. I'm also reading some articles on artistic creativity and vision, and inspired by these new found concepts, I've created a couple of new images from yesterday's photographs.

Scarlet leaves over the Wissahickon Creek

Wissahickon Arched Bridge as painting

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, I can't decide which one I prefer. I opened them both up to see them large size, and what you've done is really effective.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Thank you Tess! So glad you enjoyed them!

Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter